Now featuring TPMS (Tire Pressure monitoring system threshold) adjustment!
Available for 2010-2018 model year Ram trucks.
This allows you to adjust your TPMS pressure threshold without getting the annoying light on your dash!
- 4.3″ Touch Display. Resolution 480 x 272 – 16.3 million colors.
- Two devices: MM3 Touch Display and MM3 Controller each with its own CPU. The Display for the graphics & user interface and the controller for communicating with the ECM.
- Twin CPU design. The fastest Display & Tuner on earth!
- Fastest display start up in the industry. Just four seconds!
- Fastest PID refresh speed in the industry.
- Fastest ECM download in the industry, up to three times faster than the competition, a typical ECM update takes 1.5 to 6 minutes, depending on the model year.
- Small micro USB cable connecting the display and the controller for easy installation.
- Micro SD card for simple and fast updates (included).
- Fully Internet update-able. Updates are always FREE!
- Micro SD card can store multiple UDC custom tunes.
- Works with any Micro SD FAT file system formatted card.
- EGT sensor Reads accurately up to over 2200°F.
Four dashboards, each configurable with five different gauge layouts.
- Freely configurable gauge(s) range.
- Two alarms (high and a low range) can be configured for each PID.
- Audible and/or visible alarms can be configured.
- Configured ranges are also displayed through colored bars in all digital gauges.
- Configurable PID refresh speed.
- Each gauge stores/updates and displays the max reached PID value continuously.
- Recorded max values can be reset at any time.
- Customize-able display background.
- Adjustable sound feedback for alarms.
Every device can store up to 4 different Vins
1 license is installed, and 3 can be ordered as needed
you request licenses by going into the menu, config tools, and then unlock codes
now you can choose how many licenses you need, +1,+2,+3
once you select the desired quantity you can press the button order now
a file will be created into the SD cards root. This file must be sent to:
please put the customers name as the subject
we will then create a new file that needs to be copied into the SD’s root